Fun Trolley Rentals in Irving Park, Chicago Neighborhood Area
Showcasing years and years of rich Latvian cultural treasures, the Latvian Folk Art Museum in Irving Park boasts of robust displays of art, weavings, woodworking, and so much more. On the other hand, the McFetridge Sports Center is home to both competitive and recreational sports experiences ranging from hockey to tennis for every enthusiast. Meanwhile, the Irish American Heritage Center features programs on Irish music, dance, literature, culture, and so much more.
With Trolley Bus Rental’s Trolley Rentals in Irving Park, Chicago Neighborhood Area, you can take advantage of our 18, 24, 33 or 55-passenger Trolleys and enjoy safe, luxurious, and comfortable transportation for your whole party. Bask in the luxury of the intimate perimeter seating adorned with brass railings and polished oak as you go on your city tour of Irving Park. And while you’re at it, let our quality sound system serenade you as you delight in the on-board champagne throughout your whole tour.
Let our punctual, trustworthy, and professionally-trained chauffeur take you on a memorable journey through the city. Contact Trolley Bus Rental’s Trolley Rentals in Irving Park, Chicago Neighborhood Area at 312-771-7273 today.
Other Chicago Trolley Features:
- Spotless and efficient trolleys
- Punctual, trustworthy, and professionally-trained chauffeur
- Weather-adaptive windows
- Intimate perimeter seating adorned with brass railings and polished oak
- Comfort heating and air-conditioning
- Kick back and relax with your favorite food and beverages
- On-board lavatories, TV and DVD, AM/FM Cassette/CD Player, PA System