ALL CHARGES WILL BE FINALIZED by TrolleyBusRental.com
1. Cancellation Policy
By booking a revervation with us, the client agrees to the following:
A. The client has the right to cancel the service up to 12 hours after the contract has been signed without any penalties a $135.00 Clerical fee will be assessed after the 12 hours has passed. TrolleyBusRental.com must receive cancellation in writing by E-mail or fax at 312.277.1055.
B. I understand the cancellation policy and agree to pay full amount if the reservation/s are not cancelled properly. Proper cancellations must be done via fax or email (7 days) before the service date. Cancellation Policy continues as follows: 30 to 14 days (30% of total charter cost), 14 to 7 days 50% loss, 7 days or less 100% loss.
C. THE DEPOSIT A $200 or 30% (whichever is greater) Non-refundable deposit will be charged per vehicle/per day of service at time of booking. Remaining balance will be processed 5 business days prior to reservation date. * Payment by check must be paid in full 2 weeks prior to reservation date however a credit card is still required on file and vehicle will not be confirmed until deposit is received.
D. This cancellation policy doesn’t apply to clients who sign their contract 1-7 days prior to pick-up date the full amount will be charged if the client for any reason decides to cancel the reservation 1-7 days prior to pick up date. Services are subject to cancellation if payments are not made by due date.
2. Payments: Your credit card will be charged 3-4 days before reservation. Receipt will be sent to your email after the service. Driver cannot collect any payment or issue a receipt.
3. Client should be at the final destination 15 minutes before the final hour to make sure the trolley is in a clean condition and ready for trolley departure.
4. In order to secure a specific Trolley color or design a request needs to be specifically mentioned in details in the agreement where additional charges apply.
5. Client agrees that trolley’s Climate control (A/C) is not as of the normal vehicle condition due to the trolley structural
design and open window features TrolleyBusRental.com is not responsible if the trolley Climate control Performance for the
6. Client accepts full financial liability and full responsibility including consequential damages, for any damage to the vehicle caused during the duration of the rental by them or any member of their party including but not limited to, special clean up due to negligence or carelessness caused by any member of the client’s party, burns caused by smoking, (Smoking is not allowed in any of our vehicles), broken stemware, scratches, stains, broken windows, mirrors, etc. For any damages incurred. Any fines will be paid for by the customer and charged to the guaranteeing credit card on file.
7. It is the client’s responsibility to do their best to keep the Bus as clean as possible, if any excessive cleaning left behind or if vehicle is left dirty by any member of the party or vomiting occurs a sanitation fee of $250.00 fee will be charged and will be applied to the final settlement invoice
8. If at any time the service is terminated due to unruly conduct, damages to the vehicle, or abuse of any kind that TrolleyBusRental.com deems valid, no refund of money will be made. TrolleyBusRental.com reserves the right to refuse service as it deems appropriate and causing danger to client.
9. A minimum of 20% gratuity is required, Gratuity will be added to your credit card automatically.
10. TrolleyBusRental.com Not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown, heavy traffic caused by road accidents, snow storms and other conditions beyond its control and does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point at a specific time while providing the services American trolley will try its best to substitute the vehicle with another. If the Trolley was late for any of the above reasons the delay in time will be added in addition to the end of your reserved time and only be responsible for making up lost time.
11. Itineraries must be in writing to our office at least 2 days prior to service date. TrolleyBusRental.com driver will be furnished with a copy of the entire agreed upon itinerary, and driver will be specifically instructed to strictly follow it. If you make any changes in the agreed upon itinerary at the time of service, American Trolley Co, Inc. will not be responsible of the damages or the delays occurred due to the change of itinerary.
12. For all Trolley, bus and charter services we require a coordinator (as well as coordinator’s mobile phone number where we can be in touch during the shuttle service) to be provided by the customer in the contract. The coordinator or the customer will be the sole party responsible for coordinating with the drivers during the duration of the service and directing passengers to the vehicle. Not having a coordinator may cause passengers to not properly locate the vehicle and confusion between drivers and passengers. As such, neither TrolleyBusRental.com Not its agents are responsible for failure of passengers to locate the shuttle service. If the contact person cannot be reached at the time of service TrolleyBusRental.com, will not be responsible for any damages. Scheduled stops, drop offs and/or turnaround times may be longer than anticipated based on traffic/road conditions and TrolleyBusRental.com Shall not be liable for any delays.
13. Client authorizes TrolleyBusRental.com to Authorize and charge guaranteeing credit card. If card is not able to be charged, client agrees to pay for the damages incurred within 5 business days.
14. TrolleyBusRental.com is not responsible for: Loss or damage to luggage including contents, Carry-on items that may be damaged in transit, Cash, jewelry and computers, Items left in vehicles. However we will try our best to recover lost items and return it to client.
15. Exiting or hanging from the sun roof or windows while the vehicle is in operation is prohibited and driver has the right to terminate service if client is not in compliance
16. For Point to Point service Overtime charges will incur after the first 15 minutes of prearranged time described on the confirmation. There is a 15 minute grace period to enter vehicles arranged for point to point/flat rate services. After the grace period has elapsed, there is an Additional charge will apply for Buses and Trolley the client will be billed on hourly bases. This will not apply to airport arrivals.
17. The use of ILLEGAL substances is forbidden. Consumption of alcoholic beverages by passengers under the legal drinking age limit is prohibited. On April 19, 2017, the City Council of Chicago passed significant legislation amending Chapter 9-114 of the Municipal Code of Chicago, Prohibiting passengers from consuming alcohol beverages on any of our buses without a security personal on board TrolleyBusRental.com reserves the right to terminate service immediately without refund if these rules are violated.
18. The Customer and all passengers in Customer's party are expected to conduct themselves in a manner not injurious to themselves, to third parties, or to the hired Bus. Customer agrees to indemnify TrolleyBusRental.com for any damages and attorney fees resulting from any third party claims as a result of the acts or omissions of Customer or the
19. Decision as to the unusual use or wear of the vehicle rests with TrolleyBusRental.com solely, and its experience as to the general use of hired limousines. Customer is fully responsible for the repair and/or replacement of any part of the vehicle harmed by any passenger.
20. Customer agrees that any and all disputes and claims brought by Customer in relation in any way to this Agreement (including the arbitration of any claim or dispute and the enforce ability of this paragraph), shall be submitted to and resolved by means of confidential arbitration conducted in the State of Illinois, Cook County. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws, and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Cook County, Illinois. The arbitration shall be conducted under the then prevailing Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (AAA). Customer may litigate a claim subject to this paragraph in court only to compel arbitration under this Agreement or to confirm, modify, vacate or enter judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrators. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in
21. Any court of competent jurisdiction. The arbitrators will have no authority to award punitive or other damages not measured by Customer’s actual damages, except as may be required by statute. In no event shall an award in an arbitration initiated under this clause exceed the total service fee paid by Customer. Any award in an arbitration initiated under this clause shall be limited to monetary damages and shall include no injunction or direction to any party other than the direction to pay a monetary amount. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor an arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration here-under without the prior written consent of both parties. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other current or former user of the Service, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
22. Should TrolleyBusRental.com prevail in any dispute, whether in arbitration or court, including obtaining a dismissal in court, Customer agrees to pay all of TrolleyBusRental.com’s costs and fees. “Costs and fees” mean all reasonable pre-award expenses of the arbitration or litigation, including the arbitrators’ fees, administrative fees, travel expenses, out-of- pocket expenses such as copying and telephone, court costs, witness fees, and attorneys’ fees.
23. If enforcement of this agreement is referred to an attorney and/or collection agency, Customer agrees to pay all attorney and/or collection fees